Regulation of the Internet Shop
1.Customer- a legal person or an organizational unit whom regulations grant the legal capacity, who perform an Order in the Shop.
2. Civil Code- Act of 23 April 1964 The Civil Code
3. Regulation- those Regulation of providing services electronically within the Internet Shop e-manufaktura.
4. Internet Shop (Shop)- Internet service available at www.e-manufaktura.com via which the customer has an possibility to make an order.
5. Product- commodity presented in the Internet Shop
6. Contract of sale- the contract of commodity sale in meaning of Civil Code, agreement made between the customer and e-manufaktura using the internet service.
7. Act of Customer Rights- the Act the of 30 May 2014 about Customer Rights
8. Act on Electronic Services- the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services
9. Order- statement of customers will leading directly to entering the contract of sale specifying the quantity and type of the product
II. General Regulations
1. This Regulation defines the rules of using Internet Shop available at www.e-manufaktura.com
2. This Regulation is the regulation in the meaning of article 8 of Act on Electronic Services.
3. The Internet Shop e-manufaktura, available at www.e-manufaktura.com is administrated by Twój Sklep Wojciech Czubaczyński, ul. Freta 14, 00-227, Warsaw, NIP: 5221775446, REGON: 014889014 , registered in the Central Registration and Information an Economic Activity
tel. 690 800 780
4. This Regulation defines: rules of making registration and using customer account of the Internet Shop terms and conditions of making an order via Internet Shop conditions of Contract of Sale with use of services provided by Internet Shop.
5. Using the Internet Shop is possible under condition of efficient of equipment used: Internet Explorer 11 version or newer with Java on, Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 version with Java on, minimal screen resolution 1024x768
6. To use Internet Shop customer should obtain the access to equipment with the internet service on his own.
7. According to applicable law e-manufaktura has a right to restrain services for customer under the age of 18. In this situation customer will receive an information about suspension of services.
8. Products photos are used only as examples and are used for visual presentation. Photos and descriptions of products come from e-manufaktura or third party, e.g. producers. Products photos may differ from the actual look of goods. Differences in details, shape, colours and paintings between products are natural and typical for handicraft.
9. Customer has a possibility to access this Regulation in any time via the link placed on www.e-manufaktura.com, download it and print it.
III. Rules of the use of Internet Shop.
1. Registration on Internet Shop is optional. Customer can make an order without registration after reading and accepting this Regulation.
Registration is made by refilling and accepting registration form available on the website.
It is compulsory to accept the Regulation and filling in the personal data marked as compulsory to registration.
e-manufaktura has a right to deprive Customer of right to use Internet Shop or limit Customers access to some part or all resources of Internet Shop in case of breaking the Regulation especially when Customer:
during registration used unreal, out of date data causing mislead or violation of others right.
using the Internet Shop violated personal goods of others especially of other Internet Shop Customers.
commit other behaviors considered by e-manufaktura as incompatible with Regulation and applicable law or general rules of using Internet or are detrimental to the good name of e-manufaktura.
Customer deprived of right to use Internet Shop is not allowed to make another registration without e-manufakturas consent.
2. In order to provide safety of data and massages transmission e-manufaktura takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to real security risk, in particular to prevent acquisition and modification personal data.
3. Customer is obligated to:
not forward and transfer contents forbidden by law, ex. Promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights of others
use of the Internet Shop in way not disturbing its functioning especially in use of specific software or devices.
not sending or posting commercial information which are not ordered by e-manufaktura (spam)
use Internet Shop in not disturbing for other customers and e-manufaktura way
to use any content contained in the Internet Shop only for personal use
use of the Online Store in accordance with the provisions in force in the Republic of Polish law, the provisions of the Rules, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. The procedure of the Contract of Sale
1. To make a Contract of Sale via Internet Shop Customer should enter the webside www.e-manufaktura.com, choose the product taking steps according to statements and information on the website.
2. Choice is made by adding products to Customers basket.
3. During making an order Customer can change his personal data and modify his order until clicking confirmation button.
4. After filling all personal data Customer will see summation of his order which contain description of ordered product, general price and other costs.
5. Information about products included on website of Internet Shop especially description, technical parameters and prices constitute an invitation to Contract of Sale in the meaning of article 6 of Civil Code. Sending an order by a Customer constitute a statement of willing to enter a Contract of Sale with e-manufaktura according to the Regulation. After sending an order Customer receive an e-mail with summation of order. This e-mail is confirmation of receiving an order and is not a constitute of will to enter the contract by e-manufaktura. The Contract of Sale is entered after second e-mail received by customer which contain final confirmation of every components of order. The second e-mail is statement of will to enter the Contract of Sale.
6. The Contract of Sale is in polish and is compatible with Regulation.
1. Products can be delivered to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary, United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Japan on the address specified by Customer during making an order.
2. Delivery of ordered products is implement through:
Customer can collect products in our stationary shop: e-manufaktura ul. Freta 14 00-227 Warsaw everyday between 11am-7pm, in 10 days from entering the Contract of Sale. Cash and card payment is accepted.
Cost of delivery is calculated according current price-list available on “Cost of Delivery”. Cost of delivery will be specified during making an order.
3. Delivery time in the territory of the Republic of Poland is 2- 7 working days from the date of order. Delivery time outside Poland is dependent on delivery form and is usually 30 days for courier company and 60 days for Polish Post.
4. e-manufaktura internet shop reserves the right of execution incomplete orders, informing via email about lack of products. In such situation the customer is entitled to withdraw from the order.
Consolidation, security, providing and confirmation to customer of the relevant provisions of the sale contract is made by sending the confirmation and specification of an order, VAT invoice via e-mail and adding it to the shipment .
VI. Prices and payment methods.
1. Prices of products are given in PLN (Polish Złoty) and contain VAT, excise, and other components.
2. Customer can pay:
via “e-card” system
via “pay-pal” system
via “Przelewy24.pl” system
in case of personal collecting in the stationary shop customers can pay by cash or by card
cash on delivery after receiving the products (additional cost 5PLN)
Credit card is charged at the time of purchase of products.
VII. Right of withdrawal.
You have a right to withdrawal during 14days without giving a reason. Time to withdrawal expires after 14 days from the day you purchased the product, or when the person appointed by Customer took possession of the product.
To withdraw the contract you need to inform us (ul. Freta 14 00-227 Warszawa, firstname.lastname@example.org, 690 800 780) about your decision in way of unequivocal statement (ex. Scripture send by post, mail, fax). You can use a form of withdrawal but it is not necessary. You can also fill up and send the form of withdrawal or any other unequivocal statement on the website https://www.e-manufaktura.com/pl/i/Prawo-do-odstapienia-od-umowy/31. If you will take advantage of this possibility we will send you a confirmation of receiving the information on the solid carrier (ex. via e mail).
To keep the term of withdrawal it is enough for you to sent us an information about fulfilling the vested right of withdrawal before the term expires.
Consequences of withdrawal.
In case of withdrawal we return every costs including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulted from the chosen way of delivery which is not the least expensive one offered by us) immediately, no longer than 14 days after receiving your statement. Refund of payments will be done in way chose by Customer during the original transaction or the other way that customer accepted. There are no fees related with withdrawal.
We will collect the products. You will have to cover the costs of returning them. You vouch only for reduction of the value of product resulting from using it in way not necessary to recognize its character and functionality.
It is not possible to use a right of withdrawal in case of:
Contract of sale of products which are non-prefabrical, made on a customers special order with his personal directives, made to satisfy his personal needs.
MODEL FORM OF WITHDRAWAL:
Recipient: e-manufaktura ul. Freta, 14 00-227 Warsaw, email@example.com, tel. 690 800 790
Me/We* hereby inform about my/our withdrawal of contract of sale following products / contract of delivery products / contract of provision following services*
Date of contract/delivery*
Customers name and last name
Signature (only if form is send in paper form)
(*) Delete unnecessary
VIII Reclamation of products.
1. e-manufaktura as a dealer is liable to the customer who is consumer in understanding of article 211 of Civil Code in the field of warranty for defect within the range specified in Civil Code especially article 556, 556-556 of Civil Code.
2. Reclamation caused by infringement of Customers rights described in law or presented Regulation should be directed on: Twój Sklep Wojciech Czubaczyński ul. Freta 14 00-227 Warsaw, firstname.lastname@example.org. E-manufaktura is obligated to consider the complaint in 14 days, or if it is not possible to inform customer about the date of consideration.
e-manufaktura is not the manufacturer of the products. E-manufaktura does not take responsibility of warranty of products. The manufacturer may be responsible under warranty of sold products on terms and conditions described on Warranty Card. If the Warranty Card permits Customer may report his complains directly to authorized service (address on the Warranty Card).
IX. Reclamation of provision of electronic services.
1. e-manufaktura take an action to lead a full efficient functioning of the Shop in the range consequential of current technical knowledge and is obligated to fix any errors as soon as possible.
2. Customer is obligated to inform about any noticed misstatement or breaks in functioning of Internet Shop.
3. Misstatement in functioning of the shop should be addressed to: Wojciech Czubaczyński ul. Freta 14 00-227 Warsaw, email@example.com
4. With reclamation Customer should provide the name, address, type and date of irregularities in Shop functioning.
5. e-manufaktura commits to consider reclamation in term no longer than 14 days form the day of receiving complain, or giving an information about the date of consideration.
X Intellectual Property
The right of www.e-manufaktura.com website content is owned by Twój Sklep Wojciech Czubaczyński. Copying and modifying contents of e-manufaktura website without the permission are prohibited.
XI. Final Provisions
1. Customer may use an extrajudicial procedures for claims handling or redress action. If you want to use possibility of amicable solution , you may submit claim e.g. through EU online platform ODR, available at : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. If Customer is not interested in out-of-court settlement, resolution of disputes betweene-manufaktura and Customer shall be referred for determination to the competent court of law in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Resolution of disputes between e-manufaktura and Customer, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code, shall be referred for determination to the competent court with respect to the seat of e-manufaktura. 4. In all cases not regulated by these Regulations, legal provisions of Civil Code, Act of Electronic Services and other Polish Law apply.
XII. Entry into force
These Regulations shall enter into force on 2nd January 2016.